To banks, you’re just another customer. But at Orlando Federal Credit Union, you’re a member.
How’s that different? In terms of products and services available, you might not notice much of a difference. But look closer, and you’ll start to see our local focus, with membership geared toward people who live in the greater Orlando area. And you might realize that members are also owners, and have the right to vote on our board of directors. You may even note that rates are better and fees are lower here.
There’s a lot more to love
about membership. But don’t just take our word for it. Explore our website, visit our branches and ask our members. You might just like what you hear.
How to Join
Becoming a member at Orlando Federal Credit Union is easy! Here’s how to qualify:
- Live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school in Lake, Orange, Osceola or Seminole county.
- Be a family member of an Orlando Federal Credit Union member. Family members include spouses, children, parents, siblings, stepchildren, stepparents, grandchildren and grandparents.
When you apply for membership, here are the steps you’ll need to take:
- Make a $5 deposit into an Ownership Share account, establishing your status as a member-owner of our credit union.
- Select a savings account and any additional products you would like, such as a checking account.
- Provide information including your name, Social Security number, employment status and government ID (such as a driver’s license, passport or military ID).
That’s it! After submitting an application, your information will be reviewed and we’ll reach out to you to either confirm your new member status or to clarify information.