Share Secured Loans
Borrow money while continuing to boost your savings. A Share Secured Loan can be a good choice for first time borrowers or those with credit challenges.APPLY NOW
- Terms available from 12 months to 15 years
- Borrow against the money you have in your Share Savings Account
- Amounts borrowed against your savings are put “on hold” and as you repay the loan, the hold is incrementally lifted
- Your Share Savings Account continues to earn dividends
- Rates are usually much lower than Unsecured Loans
- Rebuild your credit using your own money
Borrow for whatever your need may be at a fixed rate. Pay for a vacation, consolidate your debt or make that big furniture or appliance purchase.
- Terms available up to 60 months
- Competitive fixed rate
Unsecured Loan Rates
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Individual rates are determined by credit score and credit history. Subject to credit union membership eligibility, credit approval and verification of information provided on your application. Other terms and conditions may apply. Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
1Share Secured Loans may be made at the Annual Percentage Rate of 3% above the current declared dividend rate. Maximum repayment schedule is 12 months for every $1,000 financed. Term may not exceed 15 years. Payment Example: Share Secured loan of $5,000 for 60 months at 3.20% will have a monthly payment of $90.29.
2Payment Example: Unsecured Loan of $10,000 for 36 months at 8.99% will have a monthly payment of $317.95
3Payment Example: Unsecured Loan of $10,000 for 60 months at 9.99% will have a monthly payment of $212.42