How to Make Online Payments (New)
- Simply log into Orlando Federal’s Online Banking or Mobile App to access Loan Pay.
- Loan Pay can be found:
- In Online Banking – By clicking on Pay Now in My Loan Payment Guide on the Main Page or by clicking on the Move Money tab in the top navigation, then clicking Loan Pay.
- In the Mobile App – By clicking More in the bottom navigation, then clicking Loan Payment.
3. Choose to pay from your Orlando Federal account, by using an account you have with another financial institution or by using a debit card.
4. Set up a one-time, weekly, biweekly or monthly recurring payment with your checking or savings account from any financial institution.
5. View your scheduled loan payments and manage external accounts.
- If you’re an Orlando Federal Credit Union member, you can make payments to your loans free of charge by using your routing and checking/savings account number at another financial institution.
- You may also make loan payments by debit card (Visa/Mastercard).
Debit Card Fee
Consumer Loan Payment by Debit Card
Loan Payment Fee $4.95