- Orlando Credit Union uses SMS messages to be sent to members to verify that a member calling is who they say they are. This will help increase the protection of our members’ private information.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the number. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just text "START" to the number, and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at support@OrlandoCreditUnion.org or (407) 835-3500.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive at least one text message every time that you contact Orlando Credit Union’s call center and/or your identity needs to be verified by one of our team members. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.