“People helping people” is more than just a credit union motto — it’s what our team members practice on a daily basis. And not just at work, but by participating in efforts to enrich the communities we live in and serve. As part of Orlando Credit Union's corporate responsibility, we support local charities through donations, sponsorships and volunteer efforts.
Some of the past recipients include:
- Habitat for Humanity
- Orange County Neighborhood Services
- Orlando History Center
- The Russell Home for Atypical Children
Regrettably, Orlando Credit Union is not able to give to every worthy charitable organization due to limited resources. For this reason, we have decided to focus on organizations that align with our mission and values. Orlando Credit Union is dedicated to supporting our members, the communities we serve — Lake, Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties — and the credit union movement. We believe in providing people access to opportunity and the chance to better their lives.
In this spirit, our values include:
- Education, Jobs and Skills — Supporting causes that help people develop expertise or skills to empower them for future success, including improving financial health.
- Health and Well-Being — Supporting causes that provide programs or services that enable people to live better, more productive lives.
- Community Betterment — Supporting causes that promote business expansion, neighborhood revitalization or community development efforts to build local, inclusive economic growth.