Orlando Federal Credit Union has partnered with GreenPath to help members with financial challenges.
GreenPath is a nonprofit company that equips people with knowledge and tools to lead financially healthy lives. They can partner with you to ease financial stress, manage debt, save for the future, make informed financial decisions and achieve your financial goals.
GreenPath offers personalized assistance with:
- Budgeting and money management — Receive comprehensive spending and money management advice, including ways to increase income and reduce expenses.
- Debt repayment — If you’re struggling with credit card debt, a structured repayment plan may be the right option for you. A debt management plan may stop collection calls, reduce interest rates, lower monthly payments and waive late and over-the-limit fees.
- Housing counseling — GreenPath is approved by the Department of Housing and Urban Development to assist with homebuyer preparation, reverse mortgage counseling and foreclosure prevention.
- Understanding your credit report and improving your credit score — You can receive a credit report review, learn how to dispute inaccurate information on your report and understand credit scoring.
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession — A certified financial counselor can review your individual situation and make recommendations
- Student loan counseling — GreenPath can help evaluate your student loan repayment options and strategies. Enhanced services are available if you need additional assistance with your loan servicers.