Before You Travel
Taking a few simple steps before you travel will help make sure you can use your debit and/or credit card(s) without interruption.Call Now
- Provide a travel notice whether you’re traveling domestically or internationally.
- Notify us at least one week prior to traveling.
- Specify the exact dates of your travel and where you’ll be visiting.
- Call 407.835.3500 or 800.953.4567 option 3, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
Using Your Orlando Federal Card Abroad
Your Orlando Federal Visa® Debit and Credit cards are accepted worldwide. But before spending money in a different country, keep a few things in mind.
- Bring along a card that allows you to use your PIN, as “chip-and-PIN” is the standard in many countries.
- Don’t forget your debit card so you can withdraw money from an ATM, if needed.
- Keep a copy of your card information on you in the event of loss or theft.