I received my credit card, how do I activate it?
Call 855.887.3944 and select "Activate Card".
Where can I find my latest credit card transactions?
We offer several options to check your credit card activity:
- Your Orlando credit card will appear in Online Banking in the "Account Access" menu uder "Loans". Detailed transaction history will be available.
- Use Mobile Banking to view your latest credit card transactions on the go. Credit card history will appear under "My Accounts". Simply select your Visa Platinum Credit Card.
- You can also access your credit card history via our Phone Banking system. Dial 407.835.3500 or 800.953.4567, option 2. Your credit card transactions can be accessed under the loan history.
Can I sign up for electronic statements?
To receive electronic statements, you'll need to opt in to the eStatements program via Online Banking.
How can I make a payment on my Orlando Credit Union credit card?
- Transfer funds from your Orlando Credit Union Checking or Savings account to your credit card in Online Banking. Select from a one-time payment or set up recurring payments. One-time payments will be credited to your credit card balance instantly, which will immediately update your credit limit.
- Use Loan Pay from your Online Banking or Mobile App to make a payment.
- External transfers in Online Banking allows you to transfer funds from your account at another financial institution to your Orlando Credit Union Savings or Checking account. You can then transfer the funds from your Savings or Checking account to your Orlando Credit Union credit card.
- Mail in your payment and address it to: Orlando Credit Union, 1117 S. Westmoreland Drive, Orlando, FL 32805.
- Stop by any of our Central Florida locations.
When is my credit card payment due?
Your credit card payment is due on the 25th of every month.
Why is the due date on my credit card not advancing?
Were you hoping to pay ahead on your credit card? It is important to understand that a credit card payment has a due date at the end of each month. What this means to you is any payment made within a month will be credited in that month.
For example: The current balance on your credit card is $500. You make a payment of $400 on January 15. The payment will be applied to the January billing cycle. If you make another payment of $100 on January 25, that payment will also be applied to the January billing cycle. To make a payment for the February billing cycle, you would need to wait until February 1.
I would like to pay off my credit card. Where can I find the payoff amount?
To ensure that you receive the proper payoff amount, please contact us at 407.835.3500 or 800.953.4567, option 8 to speak to our call center or visit one of our Central Florida locations.
Note: The balance due on your credit card statement or in Online Banking may not reflect the payoff amount if you do not pay your balance in full each month.
What do I do if my card is lost or stolen?
Please notify us immediately, by calling 855.887.3944.
If I suspect my card has been fraudulently used, what should I do?
If you suspect your credit card was fraudulently used or compromised, please call 407.835.3500 or 800.953.4567, option 3.
How do I dispute a transaction?
If you do not recognize a charge or feel you were billed an incorrect amount, please follow these three steps:
- Double-check your receipts and check with other authorized users of your card or those who have access to your card, such as children.
- Contact the merchant where the purchase originated.
- If you are unable to resolve your dispute with the merchant, please contact us at 407.835.3500 or 800.953.4567, option 3 or visit your nearest Orlando Credit Union office.
How can I transfer a balance from another credit card to my Orlando Credit Union credit card?
Visit any Orlando Credit Union location and a Member Service Representative can assist you. Simply provide us the name, address and phone number of the creditor, the name on the account, the account number and the amount to be transferred. Enjoy no balance transfer fee as well!
How can I increase my Credit Card limit?
Maintaining a high credit score will earn you a higher line of credit. In the event you need a credit limit increase, please call 407.835.3500 or 800.953.4567, option 1 or visit your nearest Orlando Credit Union office.
I will be traveling, can I use my credit card?
When traveling, we strongly recommend that you call us at 800.953.4567, option 8 prior to your departure. We employ strict fraud protection measures to help prevent your account from being compromised. For more travel tips, please visit our page on Using Your Credit Card Abroad.
How do I sign up for Rewards on my Orlando Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card?
You are automatically enrolled in our Platinum Rewards program. Earn one point for every dollar you spend on your Orlando Credit Union Visa Platinum Card. Use your points to earn merchandise, travel, gift cards or cash back.
Do my Rewards points expire?
Yes. Your Rewards points expire after three years.
Where do I locate my credit card statement balance in Online Banking or Mobile Banking?
You can locate your credit card statement balance at any time if you are enrolled in eStatements for Online Banking. eStatements are not available in Mobile Banking.