IMPORTANT BRANCH LOBBY NOTICE
By Executive Order of Orange County and Seminole County, Orlando Credit Union guests are required to wear masks in branches at all times. You may be asked to lower your mask and present identification for security reasons. Review all our lobby guidelines and CDC best practices below.
At Orlando Credit Union, our top priority is to provide members with the financial services they need to navigate these uncertain times, while keeping members and team members safe.
Effective Monday, May 18, all branch lobbies (with the exception of City Hall and Sheriff's office) will be re-opening. Our new branch lobby, appointment, drive-thru and Telly hours are as follows:
Apopka, Casselberry, Millenia, Semoran, SODO
LOBBY & APPOINTMENT HOURS
Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
TELLY / ITM HOURS
Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
City Hall, Sheriff's
Following CDC guidelines and best practices, we are putting these guidelines in effect at our branch lobbies to keep our members and team safe:
- Lobby visitors visiting one of our branches in Orange County or Seminole County are required to wear a mask.
- Masks must be temporarily removed for identification purposes.
- Practice social distancing by utilizing the floor markers.
- Branch capacity will be limited so members will be asked to wait outside as lobby seating will not be available.
- We are regularly sanitizing all lobby surfaces and hand sanitizer is available.
- If you are sick or showing any symptoms, we recommend you use the drive-thru or other remote channels.
- We encourage you to continue to use the drive-thru for all teller services.
- Please continue to utilize our online appointment concierge system.
If you have any questions, please call us at 407-835-3500.
For our latest information, please re-visit this page. For the latest information on COVID-19, please visit the CDC. To learn more about the Stimulus Check, visit our Stimulus Check page.
During times like these, scammers can be more active. Take action and protect yourself. If you think you may have been scammed, please contact us immediately. Orlando Credit Union will NEVER call, email or text you and ask for personal information such as your PIN, Passwords, Social Security Number or other account information.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate through these uncertain times with you.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US
- Our team is ready and available to help you at our lobbies, drive-thru branches and by phone. Please reach out to us immediately if you are experiencing financial hardships due to an interruption in your income due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) by calling 407.835.3500 or schedule an in-branch appointment. We are here to help ease your hardship during these difficult times. Please be aware that hold times may be longer than normal. At Orlando Credit Union, we are committed to providing you the financial access, guidance and support you need so you can focus on your well-being and your loved ones.
- Depending on your situation, Orlando Credit Union has a variety of loan options for different needs. You can apply for a loan 24/7.
- If you would like to open an account, please visit our website or call during business hours at 407.835.3500.
Member appointments may be made for the services listed below by calling 407.835.3500 and scheduling with a representative:
- To access your safe deposit box
- For notary services
- To send wires
- For debit card services such as a debit card reissue or resetting your PIN
- If you prefer, deposit checks with your phone's camera using Mobile Deposit and use your Digital Wallet at participating merchants to avoid exchanging cash and coins.
- Even with lobbies opening, transactions may be conducted using our branches with a drive-thru, at our ATMs, at our drive-thru Telly machines, through online and mobile banking, via Bank-by-Phone or through the member service center. We will continue to offer shared branching through our branch drive-thu's.
- Rest assured, your money is insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
- Please know that we are doing everything we can to ensure that our members and team members are considered in every business decision we make.
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY
With our mobile app, you will be able to...
- Check your account balances
- View transaction history
- Find a branch or ATM near you
- Get account alerts
- Transfer money
- Deposit checks with your phone's camera
- Pay bills
- Pay people with Popmoney®
- Change contact info
- Send and receive messages
- Access Purchase Rewards
- Available on iOS and Android
Download our mobile app and stay on top of your finances no matter where you are.